Terms & Conditions on Providing Material to World of Weddings
If you provide any material to the website, you agree to grant us permission, free of charge, to use your material in any way we want (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, unless you specify how the material can or cannot be used in advance. In certain circumstances, we may share your material on our social media accounts and where possible will promote the source of the information or images.
After posting or emailing your material to the website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
Please choose carefully any information you post on the website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
- your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
- your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of England and Wales; and
- that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.
We have the right to:
- reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of the website at any time.
We will usually display your name with your material on the website, unless you ask us not to (as long as it is possible to do this). We may need to contact you for administrative purposes or to make checks on your material.
If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
Supplier and Venue Listing on World of Weddings
The prices and the terms of payment for a listing and entry in World of Weddings are displayed at all times on this website, including the point where you choose to make a purchase.
The subscriber understands and agrees that upon purchasing a listing for their business, said listing will automatically renew on the date of expiration except where the subscriber notifies termination thereof to World of Weddings prior to the subscription’s expiration date. In such cases, the renewal shall be performed in accordance with the manner of payment originally chosen by the subscriber, at the price rate of the original subscription.
Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time by contacting us, with termination taking effect from the end of the validity period covered by the last annual payment made. For instances where a subscriber requires a listing to be removed immediately, please contact us. A refund for the remaining subscription period will not be offered.
Your dealings with subscribers or Companies and any enitity whatsoever as found through this Directory and this sevice are solely between you and such Company, Partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold World of Weddings, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- we make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- no information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from World of Weddings or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
Trademark Information & Intellectual Property Rights
World of Weddings trademarks and service marks, and other Wedding Partnership logos and product and service names are trademarks of World of Weddings. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, World of Weddings Marks.
World of Weddings respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the infringed copyrighted work;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
- your address, email address, and telephone number;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of of copyright infringement should be sent via Certified Mail to:
World of Weddings
14 Gibfield Drive, Atherton, Manchester M460GR
The Whole Agreement
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws.